Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Morning walk


This is the scene in July heading down the street to the river trail. I am so lucky to live so close that I can walk to the river trail in just a few minutes. And the walk is so beautiful and lush this time of year.
For about the last two weeks we've had daytime temperatures in the 80s and 90s and I am loving it! I can walk out at 6:30 in the morning in short-sleeved t-shirt.

A beautiful house with lovely landscaping. The trees are full, the flowers are bright, and the roses are climbing right up the side of the house.
And heading back home through the lush, summer streets. I try to make the most of it now and go out twice a day because I know in a few short months, not only will it not look so lush, the temperature will be about 45 degrees cooler. I hope it stays in the 90s for as long as possible. It makes the evening temps in the 70s which is so lovely.

No comments: