Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three Irish Girls



I came across this yarn company in an on-line advertisement and I've never seen such beautiful photo marketing of yarn as they do. (See their photo to the left) Three Irish Girls is a fairly new (within the year) on-line, hand-dyed yarn company. They have clubs - stash clubs and sock clubs. And a web site full of drop-dead, knock-down beautiful photos of yarn in just amazing colorways! There is a blog - Yarnista - that tells the story of their beginnings, I've just read a bit so far.

I fell so in love with their yarn that I had to join the sock club. I've never joined a sock club before, but I've wanted to. Most sock clubs I find are too expensive to pay all at once but don't have an option for monthly memebership - this one does. You also get to choose from two color options each month and they send you little goodies in between the yarn. I'm so excited!

I've gone from never-joined-anything to joining two different yarn clubs in two months. It must be that I'm getting old - 40 is only two days away.

1 comment:

Meadowlark said...

Happy early birthday and thanks for the info.