Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who is Somerset. . . ?


. . . and why is she so crafty?
I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday looking for the book Visual Chronicles (it seems there is no underline feature on my toolbar - so imagine those italics are actually underlined) by Linda Woods and Karen Dinino. This is a book about creative journaling about which I heard a review by Lime and Violet (of the podcast of the same name.) This book is older, (as was the podcast I heard the review on) published in 2006 and is now out of print - I know, already?
So I did not get to look at the book but instead saw these magazines about paper-crafting, inspired living, and artful blogging. They looked very intriguing so, while I'm waiting for yarn-y goodness to be delivered to my mailbox, I will look through these magazines and get inspired.

No comments: