Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its August

I can't believe July is over already. If there is one month that flies by for me, its July. I think I'm glad its over now, maybe we'll have some peace. And by the way, did you feel like last week had two Mondays? It felt like it to me.

I did go to knitting group on Wednesday night, we were a small group but it was nice. I have been working a little bit each day on July's scarf. The yarn is revealing itself to have such color variation, its beautiful.

This scarf is going to be very cozy with the halo of mohair around it.

Everything I read in the knitting world lately is geared to the Sock Summit happening next week in Portland. Its exciting and I am making plans to go up on Saturday to check out the marketplace for a few hours.

Have you heard about Sock Summit? Are you going? Use that comment link down there and tell me about it.

No comments: