Saturday, August 29, 2009

August mailings

I received very happy mail yesterday, both my club deliveries arrived on the same day. I didn't even have time to get anxious as they arrived before the end of the month.

The clubs include the scarf club from Patternworks and the sock club from Three Irish Girls. The sock club mailing was an extra large skein of 100% superwash merino called Beckon in the colorway Lagoon. The extra goody that came along with the sock club was a group of gift tags with cute labels stating your gift is hand-made. An example, "Yes, I did make it and no, you can't return it" from kniterlla. Very cute package and I can't wait to make Lagoon colored socks but I must finish July's first!

I will detail the scarf club mailing in another post.

Today is school supply shopping day, always a fun day. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute packaging idea. I can't wait to see beautiful skein all knit up...it means the needles have to be clicking. Or else, your beautiful stash will grow rapidly :D