Monday, August 31, 2009

Another scarf finished

My beautiful knit-wear model shows off Patternwork's July scarf club project which I completed last night. This is a very comfy scarf, warm and soft with the 33% angora. And such a pretty scarf, the way the yarn changes color almost every pattern repeat is in a different color. It almost shimmers with the color changes.

This added another 130 yards to my total and I'm ready to cast-on another scarf. I love that my gift stash is growing too. I know that Christmas will be here before we know it, especially now that school will be starting in a week but I'm not afraid! Creating these small projects each month is just another benefit (justification) for joining the clubs.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Jennifer. I bet it's nice to pet those yummy angora. You gotta bring to KnitUp for show n tell :D