Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rhubarb socks

July's sock club yarn has been knit up successfully into the beautiful Rhubarb sock.


This yarn was fantastic (10% cashmere) and the socks are so squishy and comfortable, I can't wait to wear them!



The searching I did for the perfect pattern paid off, I really like this pattern and it looks so good on the socks. There was a bit of an error but I was able to overcome and only re-knit the first sock once. I'm very happy with my first Three Irish Girls sock-club yarn and ready for the next challenge.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Need a better close-up shot. I want to see all the details :D

I love all things in cashmere. Even with 10%, it is luxurious soft on the feet...full of envies. What a great way to dive in to Fall chilly nights and dawns.