Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recovering

There ended up being knitting last night after all! In the wee, small hours of the night. In fact, there is even an FO to show off!

I was too hyped up from the evening's activity to go to bed so I actually stayed up to watch David Letterman, waaaaay past my bedtime, and I'm paying for it today. I'm so tired tonight, it will be a short post due to low brain function. Here is proof, Dave talking about climate change. I like David Letterman, I wish he wasn't on so late, but I guess thats what Tivo is for.

So I finished the Airy Scarf made out of mohair and silk as modeled by my REAL knit-wear model - 11 year old daughter Camille.

I recovered my evening a little after all the activity and was able to accomplish some knitting and now I'm recovering from staying up so late.

I must take a moment to wish a very Happy Birthday to my brother who is turning a big 35 today.

I wonder if there will there be knitting tonight?

No comments: