Monday, March 23, 2009

Officially Spring


I decided to use the Noro Kochoran from my stash for a shawl instead of the sweater I originally planned since I didn't have enough for that sweater. I would have needed about 11 balls and I only had five. I finished the shawl yesterday and wore it today as my outerwear today. It was still a little chilly this morning for just this but as spring progresses, I think it will work out. Spring in Central Oregon is still a little cold. This shawl is incredibly soft - as Kochoran has the angora in it!
Sorry about the photo, blogger doesn't seem to have a way to rotate the photo, nor my computer. At least not that I have found, but I'm not so tech savvy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shawl, Jennifer! It looks very soft. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

go to paint.net and download the program there. it's free and much easier than microsoft's paint.

truly easy and no "bad juju" or otherwise my company wouldn't be letting me have it on my computer!

otherwise, try uploading to flickr and make the adjustments, then download. or just get smarter than the camera, which is what I was forced to do!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What's the pattern?

Do you have Windows Picture and Fax viewer? It has a simple rotator button...