Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finished Scarf

Finally, August's scarf for September knitting is completed. Its not a masterpiece by any means. Its not like the last two scarfs that turned out so nicely.

This scarf is a little like the month of September was for me. It goes along smoothly for a little while then there's a mistake. There are several of them along the way. Its not that I didn't try to avoid them, in fact I even ripped back at one point and started over to fix a mistake but sometimes I never even realized I made the mistake until several rows later and by that time I just did not have the energy to change it. Its just going to be the 'September' scarf and remind me that sometimes, things don't always go smoothly.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Or...Perfection has no place in creativity. The so-called mistake you mentioned is what makes hand knit unique and desirable. Or else, you can just buy one at Walmart (HEEHEEE) Happy October :D