Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leaf and Vine



The new scarf: Leaf and Vine. Its four leaves hanging from a thin vine that goes around your neck. I think: Funky. Not sure I'd actually wear this but you never know until its finished as I learned from last month's scarf.

This month's yarn is Nashua Hand Knits 'Cilantro' 136 yards of 70% cotton and 30% polyester, it feels like microfiber. Color: Soft Green, to look like a vine and leaves.

Once again, this is a pattern that if seen by me flipping through a pattern book, would be passed right over without a second glance. However, in this challenge I've set for myself, I must knit whatever they send and learn something from it.

November gratitude: I'm thankful that my family is coming to my home to celebrate Thanksgiving and I get to plan a menu, shop for groceries, and prepare food, all things I love to do.

No comments: